Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Withering thoughts!!

It has been a while I had thought of entering the bloggers world. This blog is almost alive for nearly 200 days, but without any blog entry. What attributes to this is my so called "Withering thoughts". Everytime I login, I used to think of some topic to blog in. Fortunately/Unfortunately nothing strikes. I would logout thinking that I would login later with some ideas which I receive when I'm at leisure. So many bloggable thoughts arise when I'm offline. But the moment I login, all thoughts I had offline gets withered like the dry leaves from a tree. The same is the case now!! But this time I did not want to miss it. I started hitting my counter scribbling about my "Withering thoughts".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

May you always find time to blog, that kindle our thoughts to slog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats and all the best for joining the bloggers world !!

Swami said...

welcome welcome - to the grandest way of wasting time while trying to leave a mark on this cyberworld...