Friday, February 23, 2007

Gaadiyonka aadhar!! First day at G!

G stands for Gym. It was 6:30 AM when I woke up and had to hurry up to go to gym (Fitness One) as the place was nearly 3 KMS from my place. Thanks to Narayanan for giving me his bicycle. Vow! what a good cycle ride. Could control to recollect my school days where I ride cycle very fast to ensure I reach school just a minute before they close the gate. After a bit of struggle I found the place and I reached the door of Fitness One, the security stopped me. "What?" in a irritating voice. I said "I want to go to GYM, where am I to park my vehicle? (cycle)". Looking me so strange (why not, everyone who were to that GYM had been coming by either bike or car), he showed me a place to park. To the greatest of surprise, I had to park the cycle beside where the security had parked his vehicle. Yes, only myself and the security were the cycle users there. I went inside and since my company sponsors for its employees to use the GYM, it was an easy registration process and I was introduced to a trainer. He offered an hand with a boring smile which I had to acknowledge (Tough one you know). He asked me to get ready for the exercises. I went to the "Guys, get in please" room and dropped in my bag and came out. The trainer asked me surprised "WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES?". Oh man, I was shocked to hear that. How could I have forgot to wear shoes to GYM and that too for a place like Fitness One? I said, I will bring it from next day and I took up very few light exercises for nearly an hour and came back home at 8:30 with the presitigious cycle.

Moral of today's GYM:
1. Never ever expect respect when you are in Cycle
2. Please wear shoes before getting into Fitness One
3. Look at girls, never to let the trainer know that you are looking at a girl ;) (Lucky enough he was also watching her)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visu,
Days are not far where bikes would be considered as "the" fashionable product and cool thing(as in developed countries) as it happens to any product which loses its functionality. Worry not to park ur bike next to the security. Probably u both are the coolest ones.
N-)

Baker Street said...

dei... remember we used to have cycle race to uppalam for the PT class.??

Visu said...

Hey Alchemist,

Interesting days!! I remember the sports cycle which you used to have!! Thin tyres and light cycle!! Looking for one such cycle here!!

Anonymous said...

Now that u r going to the gym, why dont you update ur photo in this blog. U look too skinny in the current one. BTW, do u know how to use photoshop?

Swami said...

hey gym-boy, was the first day also your last day, or are you meticulously making it to fitness one without fail? let us know.. We are deeply intrigued by your first day at the gym and we want to know more.

Anonymous said...

Hey ur Hindi has improved :)