Thursday, February 22, 2007

Shutdown day!!

Recently I came across an email which had the subject reading "Shutdown Day". Here is the link what the mail points to http://www.shutdownday.org . After reading through the link, I really wonder about people who brought this concept of "Shutdown Day". I'm a proud owner of a computer from December 2003 and I have never felt that I could stay away from my computer even for a quantum period. Probably shutting down your computer for one day might be possible (should not be a big deal for many). But just wondering what happens if we go for something like "Shutdown Month". Can a person (too much into the webworld/software world) stay away from computer for a whole month? Would'nt (s)he feel as if (s)he has lost something? Would'nt (s)he feel that (s)he had lost his longtime electronic friend? Would'nt (s)he feel that (s)he is not electronic for nearly one month?

Just wondering how computers had been a part of my life each and every minute. How much have these electronic gadgets have been part of our life!!

No comments: