Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reached L/II

Oops this is a delayed post. This should have got its position on May 4th as the day was the birthday of the mighty "Argumentative Indian"/"Scribbler". Somehow or other I had completed 25 (Title of the post). Not sure how to call it, a long walk or a quick stroke!! What makes Birthdays interesting? Definitely wishes from our dear friends plays a mojor role. There would be friends who talk to us after a long time wishing us on our day. The moment their name rings on the mobile, the expression of joy in our face goes matchless. Those finest moments really make the meaning of our birthday. Friends who remember your day and make sure that they are a part of the joy and wish you the best in your life.

For me, no different from many other, the day was full of fun. It started with Pradeep, Sekar, Sudharshan, Kumaresan, Narayanan bringing cake for me at 12. Sekar holding my legs, Pradeep holding my hands. Both lifted me to make me wave for every hit from Kumaresan and Suchu (Waiting for their B'days). Had calls for my friends Mom, sis, Padma, Suresh and Amritha. Enough number of topics of discussion went on to keep me awake until 2:30 AM.

As usual a delayed start to office. Meeting at 9. Had to rush to the conference room. Being a new joinee not much knew about my b'day. Slowly the information started spreading and had a good number of wishes from people who had never spoke to me. Had a cake cut at office. The day ended with huge number of wishes, cake cuts, bouquets, official meetings and a treat to Pradeep, Kumaresan, Narayanan, Sudharshanan and BalajiReddy at Samarkand, a restaurant in Bangalore. After the treat, I got an opportunity to drive Sudharshan's car (Not more than 20 meters.. :()

Logging into orkut, great to see scraps pouring down. Nearly 50+ on a single day. But the pick of the day was a call from a girl who denied to reveal her identity when she called me for the first time. Just few hints I could get from her words and tone. An english fluent lady, a first level relationship (not a friend of friend), knew me for 7 years (Ofcourse I knew her too). She said she will revel her identity before the end of the day. After a long thought and with some help from Narayanan, I found who she was. She was a class-mate (probably friend?? ;)) of mine in the first year of my graduation study. Identified as "Surya" she studied with me in the first year of graduation and now working with India's leading service provided. I was taken by surprise. She still REMEMBERs me. Exactly the kind of notion what I had about birthday. You get wishes from your old friends and help you maintain the IN-VALUABLE relationship.

Thanks to every single mind which thought about me on my birthday and every single heart which wanted me to enjoy the best in my life.

2 comments:

Magesh Kumar said...

Unga GF kuda velila ponatha pathi solave ila :P

Magesh Kumar said...

do some spell check...you might have posted in hurry burry but still..this is a comment that i got an year back from good bloggers :)